Thursday, April 27, 2006

...Different me...

we're at Swensen's...Swensen's is one of our favorite place to eat quality ice cream, that's only if we(lala, smile and bing-bing) still have money...quality food with quality time together eating...so while waiting for our order, I take picture of myself...hehehe

I'm waiting for the bus "song taew" that time outside our gate. This picture was taken when i had just finished our student's grades last March. That was around 12noon! You know bus here runs very very fast! It's just faster than a turtle! You know what I mean... Last March, I tried to wake up early and I have to wait at around 6:30am. It took me to wait about 20-30 minutes, everyday. So I have to be early going to school to keep money instead of riding in a motorcycle which cost 15baht, while to that of bus only 5baht!

That's the other me, wala lang, we're at the MBK that time...MBK is one of the biggest mall here. You will wee most of the foreigners are spending their money and time here. I think because it's affordable...


So this one was taken from a "scenic nature"...behind me is our house wall hehehe...

This was taken at Central City Bangna. A mall nearby our home. We spend most of our time and money, like buy groceries, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home