Friday, November 18, 2005

My hometown friends


That's me, Rea, Joy, Butz, Che-Che and Faith (from left to right)...we have fun at Cristina Bowling Alley, Tacurong City..we're happy to be together again that day, though I wanted to be with them as I wanted to, but I don't feel well during my vacation last October. I'm supposed to have fun as much as I want to, but things didn't go that well. Maybe because I got over stressed preparing for my sister's wedding (October 15, 2005)...but it's all worth to be with my friends. Hope to see you all again next year!...MERRY X'MAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL!!! :-)


me, Joy, Faith and Rea


That's Balong and Butz...the love they got always with full smile not only in their faces but inside their hearts...a smiley heart....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home