Friday, October 14, 2005

There's no place like home

I'm home! I missed everything. It's different when you've been far from home. Though everybody wants and long to see the beauty of other country but for me, all I can say is that, "there's no place like home".
My flight from bangkok to Manila was last October 1, 2005. But I need to stay at Manila to procedd my POEA e-card. My flight from Manila to Davao was last October 5. I stayed at my sister's house at General Santos City since our flight Manila-Davao was 5:15pm. Last October 6, I'm home at long last! It's great to be back home. I'm here busy helping my sister' wedding on 15th of October. I've seen some of my freinds and will be more on my sister's wedding! I will be meeting all my relatives. I'm looking forward on that day. Maybe on my next blog I"ll tell more about my staying here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home