Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm back!

It's been a while, I haven't visited my blog. I just had a lot of reasons why I wasn't able to update it. I just don't know where to start. Well anyway, I've had a great vacation last October. I've met my family, my relatives and my freinds too! Though I wanted to be with my relatives and freinds, but I just can't since I have a bad cough! It hindered on seeing them as much as I want to! Though some of my freinds and my relatives I haven't got a chance to meet, but it's good and it's great, that I've spent quality time with my family :-).
I'm supposed to sing the responsorial psalm on my sister's wedding last October 15, but instead my sister Nenen sing it, since I got no voice at all ("paus gid ko"). It's an irony as what my sister said at their wedding reception, that she sing as a wedding singer to some of her freinds, and that it's her wedding she can't. She's also "paus". It's really an irony that on her wedding I can't sing too, since I used to sing also on some of my friends wedding.
We had a tough preparation on their wedding. All of us did it to make it into a success. We're glad that it all ends well and a successful one! Im hoping and praying for our soon to be niece or nephew! Goodluck to both of you my new brother Val and my ever loving sister Jie-Jie :-)
Be with my family, freinds and relatives for just 29 days was a worth memory to keep within me. It adds life. Now, that I'm back again here in Bangkok, far from them again, the memories I've had does made me smile, laugh and sometimes it made me cry too... Well, that's just what "LIFE" is all about.
Thanks for the memories. I have something new to cherish on whenever, wherever, whatever I will be...
P.S. I've had a lot of pictures to post, maybe next time I'll try to post it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home