Saturday, December 31, 2005

My great weekend at Khon Khaen


bing-bing, me and lala...actually we're standing on a big stone...we thought olan capture it...hehehe, wala gali...we have a a cliff background...
me and bing-bing...our first stop at the park, we ate lunch
from left to right - Arm, Bing-bing, me Lala and Kob...still standing on the big stone and olan didn't got it again...






that's carrots we're slicing...one of the ingredient for our hot pot dinner...
everybody are all hungry...serious to finish it in a hurry!...that's why nobody noticed that we've been taken a picture...hehehe
there, you see everybody's having fun with drinks and hot pot dinner!
wala lng...bing needed to have more picture...since she wanted to go to sleep already...
it's getting colder that time ...I think about 12 degrees!..we need to wear our bonnet...

that's early in the morning still cold and even seen moisture on our tent's surface!
that's the tent we had...three (bing-bing, me and lala)of us sletp there and we just fit right!hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home