Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm going home...

My plan really was, to go home on April. Things changed very fast nowadays. My sister Jie-jie is getting married! I will be the one to find for her wedding token, and we'll find it here. We got one unique thing, but we still have to find more choices. Maybe tomorrow we could come up to one final chosen token. I'm hoping that Lala will have one from Ayuttaya. She's having her seminar there since yesterday. Anyway she'll be back tonight.
We will go home (Lala, Bing-bing, Smile and Orlan) on our semestral break. We have one whole month break. I always long to see everybody out there in Philippines. Now that October is pass approaching...and it's 22 more days to go and it's my flight going back home :-) See, how desperate I am? I have to count how many days will I have to spent my remaining days here in Bangkok and thinking, that soon I will be with my family and my friends too. If I could just pull the time that tomorrow will be my flight! That's what I feel everyday. That's just how much I missed everybody. But I guess this is just what everybody feels who are longing to go back home especially being far from home for a long long long long long long time...
Can't wait to see you all again! See you all soon!!!.........I'm going home....... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home