Sunday, August 07, 2005

thank you Lord for my everyday and for everything.....

Me, lala and bing-bing go out sometimes after our work, especially at night...we ride in a motorcycle, where lala is our driver...it's her bike...she rides with it going in her school...so thus we do to go out at night and ride with it too.....like going to the inet cafe surf the net like, watch to gma7 news, make my blog, eat dinner at bangkok's turo-turo and eat their famous "kaopat"...sometimes we eat at kfc, mcdonalds, central city bangna etc...we window shop, or buy groceries, shoes etc., watch movies... you know what?.....sometimes, the three of us pass in a u turn fly over going to central city!...we did it I guess around 4 times already!...and in going home, we have to pass in a highway and speeds up to 70-80 km/hr!...sometimes I'm scared...oh no! not only sometimes, but it's all the time when we had that speed!...but maybe or hope later, I'll get used of it too...
......it's nice to have this way of living here in bangkok that the three of us are together and with our cousin smile too!...I never had imagined it that me and bing-bing are in the same school teaching, and that lala teach just near in our school too...and that smile who's quite far from us, whom we miss her too..since she's not with us sometimes....lala have to travel with her bike 10-15 minutes....
.....I love to live here....but as of now, I still don't know what will happen next.....all I know is that I'm happy everyday....very happy that God give me my everyday blessings...I'm happy for my everyday......my family, my friends, my career and my lovelife too...thank you Lord for my everyday and for everything.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home