Wednesday, July 20, 2005

blessings in my life....

I don't know where to start...I've lots of things going in my mind...I would like to write everything here....well, ok, just leave first my past exciting moments here in bangkok...I would like to write everything in detailed...all are seems as important for me to tell...well, first and foremost, everything happened to me here in bangkok are blessings, I can say....you know the feeling on how to expect the unexpected?....to expect the unexpected blessings?.....my yesterdays and today does said it all....that's why I don't know where to start....anyway, I guess, I'l start what happened today....you won't believe that at long last for the first time I've just bought my first mobile phone?....bought by myself?....I longed to have a cel. phone....before, all I wanted was, to have a cel. phone...yes I did have....and all was given by my sisters.....first, my younger sister, jie-jie gave me her first cel.phone because she had her new cel. phone...then, she had bought again another cp, and so thus, she gave it to me, the old one not the one that she bought...hehehe...in short all are second hand...hehehe...and there my another sister, lala who at that time was employed in manila, bought me a new one!...maybe she pitied me that much, since most of my keypads are not working!...and she find it hard to read all those text messages I sent to her....like for example the number 8 key is not working, so I have to use the plus (+) sign as my letter t...my space key is not working...so I have to make every other word in capital letter and the next are all in small letters...just like for example like SISwe'reHEREea+ingLUNCHhowABOU+u?(sis, we're here eating lunch, how about u)....and etc., etc...hehehe...that's just how I use my initiative...hehehe...so...today was the day.....my dream to have a cel. phone bought by myself....I never expected that all my dreams are all starting to happen eversince I started working here in bangkok.... I still have another sister, nenen, she's our provider in our family, I should say....why? because she did all my finances in going here in bangkok, and everything.... If ever I do luck money, she's there all the time....but of course, still I have to pay her....actually I just started paying her last june....maybe after 10-20 months I can I'm paid already....hope so...:-)....(by the way, the money that I bought for my cel. phone was my salary from my special class...as a souvenir...)....it wasn't from my sister...hehehe...see, that's just how my sisters love me.......that's just how we love each other....to have sisters who love me always and forever!....as I said, everything happened to me....all blessings......I guess, next time around I'l write other blessing I received......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home