Tuesday, July 19, 2005

my new blog

I've just made my new blog!...I'ts fun!...specially the three of us my sister lala and bing2 my cousin are talking with each other in a conference in yahoo messenger while my sister telling us on what to do next, on making this blog!.....it's really fun!...especially we argued on what title can I make, asking why it took it so long to display what will happen next....in short I'm excited to know what will be the outcome of this blog...actually we plan to stay here for 30 minutes!...but it seems that I already got addicted on this blog! We're almost 1 hour here! hahaha!....I don't know....maybe i'm just really amazed about this blog...even before my sister told me to open her blog...I told myself before, that one day soon, I can have my own blog too!...and see! I did it!....I'm happy that I do too belong on this kind of computer technology we have....and a sister lala too!...she's really have all the "ings" ....I'l just tell next issue what's that "ings" all about...it'is just this technology nowadays are just that fascinating overwhelming modernized....hey!...where am I!...ok...anayway, I'm just happy today that at long last I have my blog and through this blog I can make my whereabouts here in bangkok, to tell nanay, kuya boyet my brother, nenen, jie-jie and lala my sisters, my friends and relatives there in philippines, as well as my friends here in bangkok too...I have much to say...but on my next issue I will tell more about "everything and anything under the sun" here in bangkok...hehehe..that's the line of Kris aquino in her game ka na ba show...hehehe...my sister just told me that hey it's one and a half hour already!...and it is!...we stayed here 1 1/2 hours...hehehe...I have class tomorrow @7am-510pm and I'm still here....next time again i'l tell what's next...hehehe of course there is next...hehehe.....i can't wait tomorrow...hehehe...ok...so till next issue....:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home