Sunday, August 14, 2005

I got carried away.......

My first time to see how Thai celebrate Mother's Day...Ajarn Suthep told me that all schools in Thailand celebrate Mother's day...It's a very special day I guess since it's Thailand's Queen birthday too...You know what? Last Thursday, we celebrated Mother's Day day in our school....we have a program and there's part where students gave their hand made cards for their mothers...I got carried away with the students who's crying, giving hugs and kisses to their parents....I missed nanay very much....I wanted to hug and kiss her too that day....I remember all those things she did to me I recalled all those scenes (since birth until I grow up)....how am I being brought up with best care nanay can give...I just cant' believe myself that I'm here now at La Salle College of Bangkok, Thailand teaching...I'm a teacher!.....I guess she's happy for me too of who I am now...I'm earning now all those things she gave with love, care prayers etc..."Nay, thank you very much and I love you very much".....If only she's near to me that day.....I wanted to hold her and kiss and hug her tightly....I just can't help myself but to cry that day and Im crying too even up to now while doing this blog.

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger lala said...

asus!!!.. hehehe.. amo na gid ni siguro kung gatigulang ba..

pati ah. truthfully?.. makahibi man ko. harharharhar. miss ko na nanay.. maayo ka gani ging ging.. upod mo si nanay dugay nga time.. ako.. kung bakasyon lang.. waaaah!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home