Sunday, November 26, 2006

Coming home

Coming home is such a fulfilling amazing time. Spending time with my family last October 9 to October 28 was great. October was such a timing for me and my sister Lala who is teaching here too, since we celebrated major occassions. First, October 9 we surprised Nanay on her birthday. Our sisters and our relatives knew that we're going home on that day, except Nanay, Lolo Iko, Lola Tilde, Aunt Nita and Uncle Quirino. The immediate family were all there. The gift we gave to Nanay was we know she will be very happy if we go home. So everybody happy together. Second, October 15 it's Val my brother-in-law and Jie-Jie, my younger sister first wedding anniversary. They had little party and they got many visitors. Third, on the same date at night it's Cherry Lee Bebing "Che-Che my friend's birthday. We spend overnight at Alynna Swimming Pool Resort. There, me and my friends (Lea, Faith, Rea, Joy, Butz, Balong, An-An, Waren, Ate Roda, Ate Grace, Nenen, Ate Harriet, Joan and Che-Che's special someone who made her birthday special too it's Anton) spend not only Che-Che's birthday but we had a reunion as well. Fourth, October 17 Tatay's birthday. We went to cemetery and ate at Jollibee! Fifth, October 22 we celebrated the house blessing of Kuya Jojo my brother-in-law and Nenen my older sister at Las Villas, General Santos City. Sixth, October 27 we had an advance celebration of All Soul's Day, since I'm going back to Thailand on the next day. Actually we are always spending time with Tatay every Sunday even up to now. My family still go there but I can't spend it every Sunday anymore.
To include minor occassions, those were the ordinary days of everyday spending time with my family and my friends, quality time. It just happen once a year. It was a package deal indeed. Eating missed foods from our very own fastfood chains that are'nt seen here. That was worth eating for. Though I wasn't able to eat some of it, but it's great to eat from the parties I've been. Staying at home was different. Watching tv with my family, singing songs in a videoke, cooking food, cleaning the house, telling stories and eating together with my family, sometimes with friends too and it's an opportunity too, to see our neighbors too since we do have a little store, and a lot of things I did. As the saying goes, "There's no place like home". Though one important thing just didn't went out well. Sad to say it didn't but it's alright then, since we talked. He just have his reasons and I respected it someway, somehow. Well I'm still glad and happy that we had those talks, and we're back again....
The memories of my coming once again were all then serve now as my inspiration here in Thailand. Just thinking of my coming home ease the undertakings I'm going through here everyday. It's God's blessings indeed to have these everyday that I'm still alive and sharing too His blessed day of everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home