Wednesday, September 06, 2006

busy week


Last week August 28, we had an exhibit for the parents of our students in Mini English Program (MEP) as well as for teachers too. We displayed students projects and we prepared from Friday night to Monday! We have to work overtime, like spending it from Saturday morning to 11pm, then go back again on Sunday morning and finished all of the exhibit Monday about 2am! We did not display only their works but we let them participate in a program to entertain the parents, teachers and some visitors too. Each student did an excellent presentation on stage. To mention about my club, (we have four clubs – music club, newsletter club for smile, conversation club for Martin, Ate Venus got master of ceremony club and Kuya Allan got the scrabble club), I got the music club, wherein, they played “We are the world” song with a band. Our club have a band its called “The I-TIM BAND” and the members of that band are Mathayom 2 students (second year students). I’m glad they did well, though we didn’t practice much. The singers were also are great! Each one of them did their part. Well, it’s what the audiences said. Everybody were happy to hear and see them on stage singing and playing that song. Smile did a very good and well done newsletter printed in colored! And it’s very well done job! She spend “dugo at pawis” just to finish it! Ate Venus’, Kuya Allan’s and Martin’s presentation was great too!

For now, I’m facing the consequences we did last week! I got a cough and an on and off fever a week before the presentation. I still got this cough now but no more fever. Anyway I’m getting better with medicine I got and I think I need more rest too.

Anyway, it was a successful one presentation. That was a tough presentation we made. Thanks to students who helped and participated well in the exhibit we did and in their program too. We did it for them and for parents who wants to see their children’s performance. Though it was a painstakingly job, but it’s worth it.

English exhibit...my students did the decorations and I just posted their projects on boards.

computer exhibit



English and computer booth


my music club members

The I-TIM BAND

(Tar the drummer, Em the acoustic guitarist, Dinsor, the guitarist, Dodo the soloist, Lek, the base guitarist and Pit the keybord player)

my music club singers in their We are the world singing practice in my computer room.


my second year students in English, during our practice in singing Thanks To you...They sang this song during parents teachers meeting...

This is where I'm staying..It's my computer room....I'm teaching English 2 and computer 1,2 and 3...Those are my third year students

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home